Ob/Gyn Ultrasound Core Course - November 7-10, 2018
|IMPORTANT BROWSER INFORMATION|
This site will not work on Internet Explorer 8. Please download one of the preferred browsers:
Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University designates this live activity for a maximum of 21.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This course, with an additional optional hands-on Saturday morning session, serves as a comprehensive review for the practicing clinician.
After attending this course, the participant should be able to:
- recognize the acoustic representation of normal anatomy of the fetus and the female pelvis
- describe the capabilities and limitations of ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- identify pathologies of the fetus, uterus, and ovaries from ultrasound images
- perform basic ultrasound scanning of the non-pregnant female pelvis.
All faculty at continuing educating activities for nurses, physicians and allied health professionals are required to disclose to the audience (1) any significant financial relationships with the manufacturer(s) of any commercial products, goods or services and (2) any unlabeled/unapproved uses of drugs or devices discussed in their presentations. Such disclosures will be made in writing in the course presentation materials. Jefferson Conflict of Interest resolution process may result in changes to the agenda.
- 21.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 21.00 Attendance