Fetal Echocardiography Course – October 25-26, 2018
|IMPORTANT BROWSER INFORMATION|
This site will not work on Internet Explorer 8. Please download one of the preferred browsers:
The program is designed for physicians and sonographers who currently perform ultrasound imaging and wish to extend their capabilities to incorporate fetal echocardiography ultrasound imaging.
Through attending this program the participant should be able to:
- list the elements of screening and complete fetal heart exams
- identify the common forms of congenital heart disease
- recognize an abnormal four chamber view of the heart
- relate abnormal cardiac Doppler findings to the clinical outcome
All faculty at continuing educating activities for nurses, physicians and allied health professionals are required to disclose to the audience (1) any significant financial relationships with the manufacturer(s) of any commercial products, goods or services and (2) any unlabeled/unapproved uses of drugs or devices discussed in their presentations. Such disclosures will be made in writing in the course presentation materials. Jefferson Conflict of Interest resolution process may result in changes to the agenda.
- 12.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 12.00 Attendance