Ob/Gyn Ultrasound Online Classroom Series (2020-2022)
IMPORTANT BROWSER INFORMATION
This site will not work on Internet Explorer 8. Please download one of the preferred browsers:
This online program provides a more in-depth coverage of ultrasound applications in obstetrics and gynecology. Approximately three-quarters of the program is devoted to obstetrics and the remainder to gynecology.
Issue Date: 1/1/2020
Expiration Date: 12/31/2022
If you have purchased this online classroom series and have completed and passed the post-test, and completed and submitted the evaluation, you will receive an email with instructions on how to set up your Jefferson CPD @ JeffLEARN™ account and obtain your certificate.
- You'll need to create an account OR log into your existing CPD @ JeffLEARN™ account. Once your account is created, and you've completed the test and evaluation, JUREI will complete the final steps of processing your CME Credit. You will receive an email when the information has been uploaded, along with instructions on how to claim your credits.
- Once you have gotten this information, click the "CONTINUE" button to your right.
If you have viewed the online series and wish to complete the post test and evaluation, click here
To purchase this online classroom series, or view more information about the Ultrasound CME Video Series, click here. If you have questions about the series, or have forgotten your CME KEY, please contact the Jefferson Ultrasound Radiology Education Institute at firstname.lastname@example.org or 215-955-8533 /888-390-5051 (in the US).
About this program: Practicing clinicians and sonographers will be able to refresh their knowledge in gynecological areas such as the post-menopausal uterus, endometrial disorders, adnexal masses, transvaginal imaging and obstetrics including problem solving with obstetrical measurements, exposure to Doppler in Ob/Gyn, bioeffects and invasive procedures.
Lecture Topics include:
This course serves as a comprehensive review for the practicing clinician.
After attending this course, the participant should be able to:
- recognize the acoustic representation of normal anatomy of the fetus and the female pelvis
- describe the capabilities and limitations of ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- identify pathologies of the fetus, uterus, and ovaries from ultrasound images
- perform basic ultrasound scanning of the non-pregnant female pelvis.
All faculty at continuing educating activities for nurses, physicians and allied health professionals are required to disclose to the audience (1) any significant financial relationships with the manufacturer(s) of any commercial products, goods or services and (2) any unlabeled/unapproved uses of drugs or devices discussed in their presentations. Such disclosures will be made in writing in the course presentation materials. Jefferson Conflict of Interest resolution process may result in changes to the agenda.
- 20.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 20.00 Attendance