Musculoskeletal Ultrasound Online Classroom Series (2020-2022)
IMPORTANT BROWSER INFORMATION
This site will not work on Internet Explorer 8. Please download one of the preferred browsers:
This program provides a comprehensive introduction to musculoskeletal ultrasound. Major joints and regions covered include shoulder, hand, wrist, foot, ankle, and knee. Soft tissue masses and ultrasound guided interventional procedures are also presented.
Issue Date: 1/1/2020
Expiration Date: 12/31/2022
If you have purchased this online classroom series and have completed and passed the post-test, and completed and submitted the evaluation, you will receive an email with instructions on how to set up your Jefferson CPD @ JeffLEARN™ account and obtain your certificate.
- You'll need to create an account OR log into your existing CPD @ JeffLEARN™ account. Once your account is created, and you've completed the test and evaluation, JUREI will complete the final steps of processing your CME Credit. You will receive an email when the information has been uploaded, along with instructions on how to claim your credits.
- Once you have gotten this information, click the "CONTINUE" button to your right.
If you have viewed the online series and wish to complete the post test and evaluation, click here
To purchase this online classroom series, or view more information about the Ultrasound CME Video Series, click here. If you have questions about the series, or have forgotten your CME KEY, please contact the Jefferson Ultrasound Radiology Education Institute at email@example.com or 215-955-8533 /888-390-5051 (in the US).
About this DVD: Practicing clinicians and sonographers will be able to refresh their knowledge in abdominal ultrasound
This course serves as a comprehensive review for the practicing clinician, sonographers and other healthcare providers.
Participants should be able to:
- Identify ultrasound representations of common pathologies of the musculoskeletal system
- Discuss the capabilities and limitations of ultrasound in musculoskeletal evaluation
- Identify normal anatomy and pathology from musculoskeletal images
All faculty at continuing educating activities for nurses, physicians and allied health professionals are required to disclose to the audience (1) any significant financial relationships with the manufacturer(s) of any commercial products, goods or services and (2) any unlabeled/unapproved uses of drugs or devices discussed in their presentations. Such disclosures will be made in writing in the course presentation materials. Jefferson Conflict of Interest resolution process may result in changes to the agenda.
- 11.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 11.00 Attendance