Fetal Echocardiology Ultrasound Online Classroom Series (2020-2022)
IMPORTANT BROWSER INFORMATION
This site will not work on Internet Explorer 8. Please download one of the preferred browsers:
This online program provides in-depth coverage of ultrasound applications in fetal echocardiology.
Issue Date: 1/1/2020
Expiration Date: 12/31/2023
Accreditation for this course has been extended through December 31, 2023.
If you have purchased this online classroom series and have completed and passed the post-test, and completed and submitted the evaluation, you will receive an email with instructions on how to set up your Jefferson CPD @ JeffLEARN™ account and obtain your certificate.
- You'll need to create an account OR log into your existing CPD @ JeffLEARN™ account. Once your account is created, and you've completed the test and evaluation, JUREI will complete the final steps of processing your CME Credit. You will receive an email when the information has been uploaded, along with instructions on how to claim your credits.
- Once you have gotten this information, click the "CONTINUE" button to your right.
If you have viewed the online series and wish to complete the post test and evaluation, click here
To purchase this online classroom series, or view more information about the Ultrasound CME Video Series, click here. If you have questions about the series, or have forgotten your CME KEY, please contact the Jefferson Ultrasound Radiology Education Institute at email@example.com or 215-955-8533 /888-390-5051 (in the US).
About this series: This program is designed for physicians, sonographers and other health care providers seeking to learn fetal echocardiography ultrasound or to refresh and update their knowledge of fetal echocardiography ultrasound. The course will provide an understanding of the unique requirements of fetal echo in the diagnosis of structural malformations of the heart and will also include the use of pulsed, continuous wave, and color Doppler as well as M-mode in fetal cardiovascular diagnosis.
This course serves as a comprehensive review for the practicing clinician.
After attending this course, the participant should be able to:
- list the elements of screening and complete fetal heart exams
- identify the common forms of congenital heart disease
- recognize an abnormal four chamber view of the heart
- relate abnormal cardiac Doppler findings to the clinical outcome
This series is designed to provide the academic and conceptual framework for an individual to begin scanning under experience supervision in their own workplace. The individual completing this course should have enhanced confidence and capability to benefit from practicum experience, and should benefit from a shorter learning curve when beginning scanning experience. In addition, the course provides a framework for better understanding the role of fetal echocardiography findings in patient care.
All faculty at continuing educating activities for nurses, physicians and allied health professionals are required to disclose to the audience (1) any significant financial relationships with the manufacturer(s) of any commercial products, goods or services and (2) any unlabeled/unapproved uses of drugs or devices discussed in their presentations. Such disclosures will be made in writing in the course presentation materials. Jefferson Conflict of Interest resolution process may result in changes to the agenda.
- 12.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 12.25 Attendance