Abdominal Ultrasound Online Classroom Series (2017-2019)
IMPORTANT BROWSER INFORMATION
This site will not work on Internet Explorer 8. Please download one of the preferred browsers:
This DVD-based program covers the physical principles involved in ultrasound imaging and the anatomical imaging of the abdomen. Normal abdominal anatomy and common pathologies of the abdominal region are presented. Doppler applications in the abdomen are also covered.
If you have purchased this DVD and have completed and passed the post-test, and completed and submitted the evaluation, you will receive an email with instructions on how to set up your Jefferson CPD @ JeffLEARN™ account and obtain your certificate.
- You'll need to create an account OR log into your existing CPD @ JeffLEARN™ account. Once your account is created, and you've completed the test and evaluation, JUREI will complete the final steps of processing your CME Credit. You will receive an email when the information has been uploaded, along with instructions on how to claim your credits.
- Once you have gotten this information, click the "TAKE COURSE" button to your right.
If you have viewed the DVD and wish to complete the post test and evaluation, click here
To purchase this DVD, or view more information about the Ultrasound CME Video/DVD Series, click here. If you have questions about the DVD series, or have forgotten your DVD CME KEY, please contact the Jefferson Radiology Ultrasound and Education Institute at email@example.com or 215-955-8533 /888-390-5051 (in the US).
About this DVD: Practicing clinicians and sonographers will be able to refresh their knowledge in abdominal ultrasound
Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University designates this enduring material for a maximum of 13.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This course serves as a comprehensive review for the practicing clinician.
Participants should be able to:
- Recognize the acoustic representation of normal abdominal anatomy and identify pathologies of the abdomen from ultrasound images
- Understand and discuss the capabilities and limitations of ultrasound evaluation of the abdomen
- Demonstrate improved case interpretation ability
All faculty at continuing educating activities for nurses, physicians and allied health professionals are required to disclose to the audience (1) any significant financial relationships with the manufacturer(s) of any commercial products, goods or services and (2) any unlabeled/unapproved uses of drugs or devices discussed in their presentations. Such disclosures will be made in writing in the course presentation materials. Jefferson Conflict of Interest resolution process may result in changes to the agenda.
- 13.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 13.25 Attendance