What Every Doctor Should Know: A General Medical Update 2019
IMPORTANT BROWSER INFORMATION
This site will not work on Internet Explorer 8. Please use:
This course is open only to those individuals who have already attended the Winter CME Symposium. Upon completion, you would have received specific instructions and an access code that you will need in order to complete a course evaluation and claim your credits. Please refer to the course syllabus for this information.
Step #1 – Log In or Create Your CPD @ JeffLEARN™ account:
- If you have attended a Sidney Kimmel Medical College CME event since July 2015, you may already have an account. All speakers for this program already have an account.
- To create a new account, go to the link/web address below and click the “REGISTER” link in the upper right corner of your screen:
Step #2 – Complete Meeting Evaluation
- Once you are logged in (either as a new or returning user), come back to the course webpage and under the course title, click on the “REGISTER” tab
- Enter the access code provided in your Syllabus to “unlock” the course (Use CAPS, this code is case sensitive). Please note: this is the “unlock” meeting access code, do not use your new profile account confirmation code that you will receive via text message.
- After you unlocked the course, click the “CONTINUE” button that will appear.
Step #3 – Retrieve your credit and CE certificate
At any time after you have completed the course evaluation, you will be able to find your certificate and a transcript for this meeting. You can retrieve your certificate immediately after completing the evaluation, or at a later date. If at a later date, please login to your CPD@JeffLEARN™ account at https://cme.jefferson.edu/ navigating first to "My Account" and then to "My Activities." You can download and save, and print a pdf of your credit certificate for this meeting. There is a help screen on the CPD@JeffLEARN™ home page that can guide you through this process.
All faculty at continuing educating activities for nurses, physicians and allied health professionals are required to disclose to the audience:
Any significant financial relationships with the manufacturer(s) of any commercial products, goods or services
Any unlabeled/unapproved uses of drugs or devices discussed in their presentations.
Such disclosures will be made in writing in the course presentation materials. Jefferson Conflict of Interest resolution process may result in changes to the program agenda.
Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University designates this live activity for a maximum of 14.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 14.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 14.00 Attendance