Urology Symposium in Avalon
**This meeting is closed.**
Attendees may claim their CE certificates by doing the following:
- Log in or create a CPD at JeffLearn profile.
- Unlock the course using the access code provided in the course materials
- After unlocking the course, click the "Take Course" button to begin evaluating the symposium (must be logged in to see this option in the course summary box).
If you need assistance, please contact the Office of CME at 215-955-6992 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
|IMPORTANT BROWSER INFORMATION|
This site will not work on Internet Explorer 8. Please use one of these preferred browsers:
The overall educational goals of the Urology Symposium in Avalon conference is to provide an update and review of several subjects in urology. The audience will learn the newest developments in specific areas which can be applicable to practice at many levels.
All faculty at continuing educating activities for nurses, physicians and allied health professionals are required to disclose to the audience:
- Any significant financial relationships with the manufacturer(s) of any commercial products, goods or services and
- Any unlabeled/unapproved uses of drugs or devices discussed in their presentations.
Such disclosures will be made in writing in the course presentation materials. Jefferson Conflict of Interest resolution process may result in changes to the agenda.
Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University designates this live activity for a maximum of 4.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 4.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 4.50 Attendance