All faculty at continuing educating activities for nurses, physicians and allied health professionals are required to disclose to the audience:
- Any significant financial relationships with the manufacturer(s) of any commercial products, goods or services
- Any unlabeled/unapproved uses of drugs or devices discussed in their presentations.
Such disclosures will be made in writing in the course presentation materials. Jefferson Conflict of Interest resolution process may result in changes to the program agenda.
Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University designates this live activity for a maximum of 6.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Successful completion of this CME activity, which includes participation in the evaluation component, enables the participant to earn up to .25 MOC points in the American Board of Internal Medicine's (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program. It is the CME activity provider's responsibility to submit participant completion information to ACCME for the purpose of granting ABIM MOC credit.
AMERICAN ACADEMY OF FAMILY PHYSICIANS (AAFP)
This Live activity, The Role of Sex and Gender in Clinical Practice, with a beginning date of 04/28/2017, has been reviewed and is acceptable for up to 6.25 Prescribed credit(s) by the American Academy of Family Physicians. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Thomas Jefferson University Hospital is an approved provider of Continuing Nursing Education (CNE) by the Pennsylvania State Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
A maximum of 6.25 contact hours will be awarded to participants.
The American Academy of Physician Assistants accepts AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. (www.aapa.org).
|HOW TO REGISTER|
- Pre-registration ends Wednesday, April 26, 2017. Onsite registration will be accepted.
- No refunds will be granted after Friday, April 14, 2017. See full refund policy.
To register online, you must have a CPD @ JeffLearn account.
- Log in or create an account. - Note: This website will not work on Internet Explorer 8.
- Review the chart below and select the registration fee that best fits. Final price will be reflected when you check out. You must be logged in to see the "Add to Cart" function.
- Check out and pay with Visa or Mastercard. American Express is not accepted
If paying by check, please fill out paper registration and mail to the address listed on the form.
|Nurse/Allied Health Professional||$95|
New! Attend the conference remotely via livestream.
Jefferson Health - Faculty & Staff
TJUH, Methodist, Abington, Aria
CAN'T ADD TO CART? Make sure you are logged into your CPD @ JeffLearn account.