2nd Annual Reducing Cancer Disparities by Engaging Stakeholders
|IMPORTANT BROWSER INFORMATION|
This site will not work on Internet Explorer 8. Please download one of the preferred browsers:
SPECIAL INFORMATION FOR December 1, 2017 COURSE!
Step #1 – Log In or Create Your CPD@JeffLEARN™ account:
- If you have attended a Sidney Kimmel Medical College CME event since July 2015, you may already have an account.
- To create a new account, go to the link/web address below and click the “REGISTER” link in the upper right corner of your screen:
Step #2 – Complete Meeting Evaluation
- Once you are logged in (either as a new or returning user), come back to the course webpage and under the course title, click on the “REGISTER” tab
- Enter the alphabetic access code provided when you completed the course evaluation to “unlock” the course (Use CAPS, this code is case sensitive). Please note: this is the “unlock” meeting access code, do not use your new profile account confirmation code (which is numerical) that you will receive via text message.
- After you unlocked the course, click the “NEXT” button that will appear.
Step #3 – Retrieve your credit and CE certificate
At any time after you have completed the course evaluation, you will be able to find your certificate and a transcript for this meeting. You can retrieve your certificate immediately after completing the evaluation, or at a later date. If at a later date, please login to your CPD@JeffLEARN™ account at https://cme.jefferson.edu/ navigating first to "My Account" and then to "My Activities." You can download and save, and print a pdf of your credit certificate for this meeting. There is a help screen on the CPD@JeffLEARN™ home page that can guide you through this process.
PHYSICIANS: Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University designates this live activity for a maximum of 5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
NURSES: Thomas Jefferson University Hospital is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the Pennsylvania State Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
RN participants who successfully complete this activity in its’ entirety will be awarded the maximum of 5 contact hours.
Requirements for successful completion
Participants must register, attend the entire program, and complete online evaluation in order to receive full contact hour credit.
PHYSICIAN ASSISTANTS: The American Academy of Physician Assistants accepts AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. (www.aapa.org).
- 5.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 5.00 Attendance
- 5.00 CNE