Patti Playing with Features
IMPORTANT BROWSER INFORMATION
This site will not work on Internet Explorer 8. Please use:
This year's keynote by Raj K. Narayan, MD, FACS, will address the history of severe traumatic brain injury and outcome improvements.
Participants will discuss and debate difficult cases in the management of head and spinal cord injuries with renowned leaders during the Controversy Sessions of the program.
Additionally, a resident research competition will showcase new research endeavors.
Follow us on Twitter @JeffCME and use #InsertHashtagHere to join the conversation!
Please note the Union League enforces the following dress code:
- Business casual (no jeans/sneakers)
- Business casual is defined as a collared shirt and slacks for men and appropriate attire for women. Jeans, denim wear, athletic attire, tee shirts, shorts, baseball caps, sneakers or tattered clothes are not permitted on the first or second floor of the League house (where the restaurants and meeting rooms are located).
For more information about the dress code, please click here.
Cell Phones, PDAs, Laptops, Digital Readers:
- Cell phones, personal digital assistants, and other similar devices may only be used in the Business Center or private meeting rooms except that the brief and discrete use of cell phones and PDAs are permitted but discouraged, in the Smoking Room, Business Café (located in the back of the Old café) and the main hallways.
- Reading with digital readers is permitted in all areas of the League house.
- Laptops and other similar devices may only be used in the Business Center, the Business Cafe and private meeting rooms.
- The use of speakerphones is prohibited, and all cell phone, PDA, and laptop alerts must be silenced throughout the League House except in private rooms.
For more information on club policies, please click here.
- Any significant financial relationships with the manufacturer(s) of any commercial products, goods or services
- Any unlabeled/unapproved uses of drugs or devices discussed in their presentations.
Such disclosures will be made in writing in the course presentation materials. Jefferson Conflict of Interest resolution process may result in changes to the program agenda.
Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University designates this live activity for a maximum of 4.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Pennsylvania State Board of Nursing recognizes AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™ issued by academic medical centers toward license CE requirements. If you reside outside of Pennsylvania, please check with your state for additional information.
The American Academy of Physician Assistants accepts AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. (www.aapa.org).
- 4.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 4.50 Attendance
|HOW TO REGISTER|
To register online, you must have a CPD @ JeffLearn account.
If paying by check, please fill out paper registration and mail to the address listed on the form.
|Other Healthcare Professional||$200|
|Jefferson, Methodist, Abington, Aria - Faculty & Staff||$60|