|O NLINE EVALUATION FOR CE|
Thank you for attending the 2nd Annual Current Issues in Coronary and Structural Heart Disease: A Multidisciplinary Approach conference!
All conference evaluations will be submitted electronically directly to Jefferson’s Office of CME. In order to receive a CE certificate, you must complete the online evaluation process described below. Your evaluation will provide us with feedback to improve future conferences.
The online evaluation for this course is available at the following website:
Instructions for Completing the Online Evaluation
Please follow the steps below to complete your evaluation. Use the navigation buttons to move between screens and make your selections. You will be asked to evaluate each session you attend, AND to complete an overall conference evaluation. Evaluations should be completed online no later than Friday, October 30, 2015.
1. Login Screen
- Enter the email address associated with your CPD @ JeffLEARN™ account.
2. Personal Information
- If you have pre-registered for the conference, your demographic information should automatically populate.
- If you did not register prior to the registration deadline, please enter the required personal information (you will only need to do this once).
3. Using this Evaluation Site
- Read through the information listed.
- Click on the “Continue to Conference Evaluation” link.
4. Main Menu
- We ask that you evaluated each individual session you attended. To do so, click on "Evaluate Activity" to the left of the time of the listed sessions.
- Once you have evaluated all of the sessions you attended, click on “Return to Main Menu” and click on “Conference Overall Evaluation” to evaluate the conference as a whole. After completing the overall evaluation, click on “Submit Application for Final Credit.”
5. Instructions to Claim Credit - NEW!!
- Upon completion and submission of the evaluation, you will be provided with a code AND additional instructions as to how to claim credit and access your certificate of attendance.
- These instructions will be emailed to you directly from the evaluation site as well.
|CE CERTIFICAT ES|
CE Certificates can be available immediately upon completion of the evaluation process.
Login to your CPD @ JeffLEARN™ account and click on "My Account" located on the top right hand corner. Click on "My Activities" and then "Live credit" tab. You will be able to review/print out your CE Certificates.
Please contact the Jefferson Office of CME at 1 888 JEFF CME or email@example.com if you have any questions.