Spend time with Jefferson leaders from the Department of Medicine who designed this special event:
Katherine Sherif, MD is Professor of Medicine and Vice Chair of Academic Affairs. She established and leads Jefferson Women's Primary Care initiative, and is a certified EQ trainer by the Multi-Health Systems. Dr. Sherif established the country’s first academic program for Polycystic Ovary Syndrome.
Jerry McCauley, MD, MPH, FACP is Director of Nephrology at Thomas Jefferson and an internationally known transplant nephrologist with extensive leadership experience both nationally and internationally. He has helped create two organ transplant programs in the United States and Italy. In addition, he has extensive health policy experience and has been a major influence in developing organ allocation policy in the United States. He is also an expert in leadership theory and practice.
Gregory Kane, MD is Professor Jane and Leonard Korman Professor of Pulmonary Medicine and Chair of the Department of Medicine. He has held multiple progressive leadership positions within the American College of Physicians, currently serving as Governor of its SE PA Chapter.
All faculty at continuing educating activities for nurses, physicians and allied health professionals are required to disclose to the audience:
- Any significant financial relationships with the manufacturer(s) of any commercial products, goods or services
- Any unlabeled/unapproved uses of drugs or devices discussed in their presentations.
Such disclosures will be made in writing in the course presentation materials. Jefferson Conflict of Interest resolution process may result in changes to the program agenda.
Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University designates this live activity for a maximum of 4.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
**Due to unforeseen circumstances, we are unable to provide ABIM MOC points for this activity. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
|HOW TO REGISTER|
- Pre-registration ends Wednesday, June 7, 2017. Onsite registration will be accepted.
- No refunds will be granted after Saturday May 27, 2017. See full refund policy.
To register online, you must have a CPD @ JeffLearn account.
- Log in or create an account. - Note: This website will not work on Internet Explorer 8.
- Review the chart below and select the registration fee that best fits. Final price will be reflected when you check out. You must be logged in to see the "Add to Cart" function.
- Check out and pay with Visa or Mastercard. American Express is not accepted
If paying by check, please fill out paper registration and mail to the address listed on the form.
|Jefferson Health - Faculty & Staff with EQ-i 2.0® test||$95|
Jefferson Health - Faculty & Staff
TJUH, Methodist, Abington, Aria
|Non-Jefferson Residents & Fellows||$75|
CAN'T ADD TO CART? Make sure you are logged into your CPD @ JeffLearn account.