Welcome to the Institute of Emerging Health Professions CE Course Listings!
If you have attended a session listed below and you have acquired an access code, please click on the date you attended to proceed. If you have not yet attended a session listed and would like additional information, please click on the corresponding link for information and registration.
Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation Training Program (ECMO)
ECMO stands for Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation. This training prgram is for those interested in managing patients requiring ECMO therapy in the acute care setting. Three days of training by Extracorporeal Life Support Organization’s (ELSO) Instructors will feature didactic and hands-on clinical modules based upon the ELSO Standards and Guidelines. Training participants will gain the skills and knowledge necessary for managing the adult populations requiring Veno-Veno (V-V) and Veno-Arterial (V-A) ECMO.
- Friday - Sunday, March 6-8, 2020 (visit this page to claim your CE Credit)
- Next course offering: March 6-8, 2020
- Additional 2020 ECMO Course dates coming soon.
For more information and registration for the next ECMO course, please click here!
For questions related to your CE credit for past ECMO courses, you may contact the Jefferson Office of CPD at 1 877 JEFFCPD.
Telehealth Facilitator Certificate Program
- January 13, 2020 - February 16, 2020 (visit this page to claim your CE Credit)
- Next course offering March 23, 2020 - April 26, 2020
- Additional 2020 Telehealth Facilitator Certificate Program course dates coming soon.
For more information and registration on Jefferson's Telehealth Facilitator Certificate Program courses, please click here!
For questions related to your CE credit for past Telehealth Facilitator Certificate Program, you may contact the Jefferson of Office of CPD at 1 877 JEFFCPD.