Welcome to the Institute of Emerging Health Professions CE Course Listings!
If you have attended a session listed below and you have acquired an access code, please click on the date you attended to proceed. If you have not yet attended a session listed and would like additional information, please click on the corresponding link for information and registration.
Medicinal Cannabis: Education for Health Care Providers
This is the state of Pennsylvania approved, 4-hour PA Medical Marijuana Program Training. This educational course is accredited by Thomas Jefferson University, for physicians, nurses and pharmacists.
For more information and to register, visit: The Lambert Center for the Study of Medicinal Cannabis & Hemp here.
PA Medicinal Cannabis Education Tour Program
Sessions were held across Pennsylvania by region: Southeast/Philadelphia; Northeast/Allentown; Southwest/Pittsburgh; South Central/ Harrisburg; Northwest/Erie; North Central/State College.
- Tuesday, July 25th - Philadelphia
- Wednesday, July 26th - Allentown
- Tuesday, August 1st - Pittsburgh
- Wednesday, August 2nd - Erie CANCELLED
- Tuesday, September 26th - Harrisburg
- Wednesday, September 27th - State College
Thanks to all who attended this course! To claim your CE credit, follow the instructions in your course syllabus.
For more information on medicinal cannabis education, visit Jefferson's The Lambert Center for the Study of Medicinal Cannabis & Hemp here.
Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation Training Program (ECMO)
- Friday - Sunday, August 11-13, 2017
- Friday - Sunday, December 8-10, 2017
- 2018 Course dates coming soon.
For more information and registration please click here!
Telehealth Facilitator Certificate
- February 6 - March 12, 2017
- June 5 -July 9, 2017
- September 11 - October 15, 2017
- January 8, 2018 - February 11, 2018
- Additional 2018 Course dates coming soon.
For more information and registration on Jefferson's Telehealth courses, please click here!