HOW TO ACCESS YOUR LEARNING TRANSCRIPT IN MYJEFFHUB
All students and employees are able to view their learning transcript in myJeffHub and print out any completion certificates. While HealthStream is no longer available, transcript entries were imported to myJeffHub & are viewable/printable there.
- Log into My Jeff HUB with your campus key & password (click here to go to MyJeff HUB)
- CLICK anywhere on the My Learning tile
- CLICK on the View All link in the History tile.
- Find the desired course and CLICK on the link.
- CLICK on your desired selection:
- View Details – will display all completion details
- Print Certificate – allows you to print the completion certificate
- Review Content – allows you to review the course content again.
- If you selected Print Certificate, SELECT Print from the File menu (or use Ctrl + P on the keyboard) to print out your certificate. It will print to the default printer for your computer.
PLEASE NOTE: If the coursework that you need is NOT listed in your transcript, call the Solution Center (215.955.7975) to open a Service-Now ticket with the Training Team.