Still need help? Contact the Office of CME at 215-955-6992 or email@example.com.
This website does not work on Internet 8. Please use the most up-to-date versions of your browsers.
We recommend using Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari (for Mac users), or Opera.
Creating an account is an easy one-time step that allows you to register for activities, access course materials, transcripts and more. See a step-by-step guide.
Why are mobile numbers required? Attendance for Regularly Scheduled Series is done through text messaging to allow for credit to automatically apply to transcripts. Your credits will not be applied until you log back into your acccount and confirm your mobile number using the 4-digit code sent to your phone:
- Go to "My Account" then click "Edit."
- Click "Mobile" and enter the 4-digit code to confirm your account. Or delete the number to start over.
What if I don't have a cell phone? You can enter a landline phone number to bypass the requirement. If you are attending an RSS session, let the administrator know so they can manually mark your attendance.
Why do US-licensed physicians need to enter their National Provider Identifer (NPI) number? This information is used for reporting only when a transfer of value under the Sunshine Act is expected to occur. NPI numbers are publicly available and can be looked up here. Non-US physicians may enter N/A.
Can I register more than one person at once? Each person attending a course must have their own account.
I attended a course at Jefferson before. Am I already in the system? If you attended a course after July 2015, you may already have an account. Try resetting your password using your email address to see if you have an existing account.
I sent in a paper registration. How do I know what my login is? An account is created for all attendees who send in paper registration and login information is sent by email. Try resetting your password using the email address listed on your registration form.
- First log into your account.
- Go to the course page for the activity you want to attend (browse for activities here).
- Review the registration instructions and select the appropriate fee.
- Add to cart. The function is not be visible if you are not logged in.
- Check out and pay using Visa or Mastercard. (American Express is not accepted).
Or download the paper registration form found on the course page to mail a check.
IMPORTANT NOTE: After you create a CPD @ JeffLearn account, you must go to the course page and register for the activity.
The course summary box floats on the left side of every course page. Once you are registered for an activity, a "Take Course" button will appear in the box.
Click the "Take Course" button to access:
- Pre & post tests - Attendees can test their knowledge before & after the conference to see their progress (select courses only)
- Evaluations - Evaluations become available after the conference ends.
- Certificates - Certificate can be downloaded upon completion of evalutions.
In order to receive a certificate for a live activity (symposiums, conferences, etc.), attendees must complete an online course evaluation. Evaluations provide essential feedback for future courses.
All pending evaluations are listed under the "My Activities" tab located in "My Account."
- Under pending activities, select the course you want to evaluate to navigate to its course page.
- On the course page, click "Take Course" in the course summary box. You must be logged in to see this option.
- Complete all required evaluations.
- Claim only the number of credits commiserate with your participation in the activity.
- Download your certificate.
The deadline to complete evaluations is typically 1 month after the course ends.
Select courses have a different procedure for completing evaluations and specific instructions are emailed to attendees directly. These courses include: Ultrasound, Population Health Academy...
Transcripts can be found under the "My Activities" tab located in "My Account."
Credits are separated into:
- Live Credit - Certificates from conferences, symposiums, etc.
- Session Credit - Transcripts with individual session titles from Grand Rounds, Morbidity & Mortality Conferences, Tumor Boards, etc.
- External Credit (currently in development) - Credits earned outside of Jefferson can be uploaded and stored in CPD @ JeffLearn for easy management.
- Enduring Credit - Credits for printed, recorded, or computer-presented CME activities.
There is also an option to filter and generate transcripts by date range. View our guide with step-by-step instructions and screen shots for more detail.
CME records from prior to July 2015 can be found in our old system, Jeff ETC. Your Web-ID is typically your last name and the last 4-digits of your social security number.
Invoices for registration payments be found under the "Orders" tab in "My Account."
Access to the COI Disclosure System can be found in "My Account."
- Click on “COI Disclosure System” in the Conflict of Interest Box.
- Answer all questions, making sure to add the activity name and date on page 2 and submit your electronic signature on page 4.