40th Annual Eastern Shore Medical Symposium
IMPORTANT BROWSER INFORMATION
This site will not work on Internet Explorer 8. Please use:
Instructions for Completing Evaluation
- Please create or log into your CPD @ JeffLearn account. If you attended a Jefferson CME event as of July 2015, you may already have an account.
- Once you are logged into your account, enter the ACCESS CODE into the COURSE SUMMARY BOX on the right. This code is provided only to registrants who attended the course. The code will be available at the registration desk starting Tuesday, June 20th and will also be emailed to attendees on Monday, June 26th.
- In the COURSE SUMMARY BOX on the right, click TAKE COURSE.
- Complete an evaluation for each day you attended. Evaluations for each day of the conference will become available after the day concludes at 12:30pm.
- Complete the overall conference evaluation. This will be available on Friday, June 23rd at 12:30pm
- Claim credit commensurate with your participation in the program and download your certificate upon completion of all evaluations, starting Friday, June 23rd at 12:30pm.
If you have any questions or encounter technical issues, please call 215-955-6992 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
ABIM MOC Credit
Upon successful completion, the following information will be made available
in physicians’ MOC history reports located in the secure physician login area of
ABIM’s website: https://www.abim.org/
Activity title: 40th Annual Eastern Shore Medical Symposium
MOC point value: 3.00
Activity completion date: June 23, 2017
Please read and review instructions on page prior to starting the post test.
The purpose of the Eastern Shore Medical Symposium is to provide a comprehensive review of pertinent topics in primary care medicine. By discussing both the evidence behind each selected topic and practical approaches for incorporating new information and processes into their practices, we strive to assist participants in continually improving the patient care they provide.
This course is designed for primary care physicians, family practitioners, pediatricians, general practitioners, internists, advanced practice nurses, physician assistants and professional nurses.
For more information, click on the following links:
- Any significant financial relationships with the manufacturer(s) of any commercial products, goods or services
- Any unlabeled/unapproved uses of drugs or devices discussed in their presentations.
Such disclosures will be made in writing in the course presentation materials. Jefferson Conflict of Interest resolution process may result in changes to the program agenda.
Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University designates this live activity for a maximum of 23.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Successful completion of this CME activity, which includes participation in the evaluation component, enables the participant to earn up to 3.25 MOC points in the American Board of Internal Medicine's (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program. It is the CME activity provider's responsibility to submit participant completion information to ACCME for the purpose of granting ABIM MOC credit.
PENNSYLVANIA PATIENT SAFETY/ RISK MANAGEMENT CREDIT
Topics in this activity fall within the approved list for Patient Safety Pennsylvania State Requirements. Total: 5 credits
AMERICAN OSTEOPATHIC ASSOCIATION (AOA)
Application has been made for American Osteopathic Association (AOA) credit in Category 2-A of the Continuing Medical Education Program of the American Osteopathic Association. Determination of credit is pending.
AMERICAN ACADEMY OF FAMILY PHYSICIANS (AAFP)
Application for CME credit has been filed with the Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP). Determination of credit is pending.
Thomas Jefferson University Hospital is an approved provider of Continuing Nursing Education (CNE) by the Pennsylvania State Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation. Participants who successfully complete all educational program components for this activity will be awarded a maximum of 22.8 contact hours.
The American Academy of Physician Assistants accepts AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. (www.aapa.org).
- 23.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 23.25 Attendance
- 22.80 CNE
- 5.00 Patient Safety