UPDATE - THIS WORKSHOP HAS REACHED CAPACITY.
Attendees from the Leadership for Physicians conference can test their emotional intelligence prior to the start of the course and receive personalized feedback during the conference from course director, Katherine Sherif, MD. Dr. Sherif is a certified instructor in emotional intelligence by Multi-Health Systems, a leading publisher of psychological assessments in the areas of ADHD, offender management, and emotional intelligence.
Only attendees who select the Understanding Your Emotional Intelligence Results breakout session will receive access to the EQ-i 2.0® test which measures emotional intelligence and how it can impact people and the workplace.
- The EQ-i 2.0® is an online test comprised of short, multiple choice questions and takes approximately 30 minutes to complete.
- For non-Jefferson physicians, there is no additional cost to take this test. Jefferson Health attendees must select the "Jefferson Health - with EQ-i 2.0 ® test" rate to access this test.
- The EQ-i 2.0® link will be sent within two business days after you register for the Understanding Your Emotional Intelligence Results breakout session
- Attendees must complete the test by May 27, 2017
- Dr. Sherif will review EQ test results prior to the conference and distribute personalized EQ test results at the breakout session. Attendees will not receive their results immediately after taking the EQ test.