47th Annual Course in Electrodiagnostic Medicine
IMPORTANT BROWSER INFORMATION
This site will not work on Internet Explorer 8. Please use:
The Annual Course in Electrodiagnostic Medicine is designed for medical practitioners involved in the diagnosis, treatment and prognosis of patients with peripheral nervous system diseases and injuries. This course mixes didactic lectures, case presentations and audience response to introduce and reinforce new information and best clinical practices.
Learn and improve skills in:
- Basic concepts including membrane conduction physiology, firing pattern identification of voluntary and spontaneous wave forms as well as recruitment pattern analysis
- Indications and contradictions for the use of botulinum toxin for treating spasticity and focal dystonias of the head and limbs
- Differentiating axonal from demyelinating pathology as well as localization of site of nerve pathology based on electrical findings
- Identifying anterior horn cell, neuromuscular junction diseases and myopathies
This course is designed for neurologists, physiatrists and allied health professionals who diagnose, manage and treat neurological and neuromuscular motor disorders. Please review the list of prerequisite knowledge for the course.
All faculty at continuing educating activities for nurses, physicians and allied health professionals are required to disclose to the audience:
- Any significant financial relationships with the manufacturer(s) of any commercial products, goods or services
- Any unlabeled/unapproved uses of drugs or devices discussed in their presentations.
Such disclosures will be made in writing in the course presentation materials. Jefferson Conflict of Interest resolution process may result in changes to the program agenda.
Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University designates this live activity for a maximum of 21.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Continuing Education Hour verification is provided to other professionals who successfully complete this symposium. A certificate of completion of 21.5 Continuing Education Hours will be provided.
The American Academy of Physician Assistants accepts AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. (www.aapa.org).
- 21.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 21.50 Attendance
|Practicing Physician/Other Healthcare Provider - Entire Course||$500|
|Practicing Physician/Other Healthcare Provider - Two Days||$450|
|Practicing Physician/Other Healthcare Provider - One Day||$225|
|Non-Jefferson Resident or Fellow - Entire Course||$225|
|HOW TO REGISTER|
To register online, you must have a CPD @ JeffLearn account.
If paying by check, please fill out paper registration and mail to the address listed on the form.
NOTICE – Unauthorized recording, taping, photographing at Jefferson CE activities is strictly prohibited. If found recording, you will be asked to leave and any registration fees will not be refunded.