44th Annual Course in Electrodiagnostic Medicine
PRE-REGISTRATION IS CLOSED. REGISTER ONSITE.
IMPORTANT BROWSER INFORMATION
This site will not work on Internet Explorer 8. Please use:
This annual conference focuses on the diagnosis, treatment and prognosis of patients with peripheral nervous system diseases and injuries.
It mixes didactic lectures, case presentations and audience participation to introduce and reinforce new information and best clincial practices.
- Basic concepts including membrane conduction physiology, firing pattern identification of voluntary and spontaneous wave forms as well as recruitment pattern analysis
- Indications and contradictions for the use of botulinum toxin for treating spasticity and focal dystonias of the head and limbs
- Differentiating axonal from demyelinating pathology as well as localization of site of nerve pathology
- Identifying anterior horn cell, neuromuscular junction diseases and myopathies
- Incorporating ultrasound and other imaging modalities to improve diagnostic yield
This course is designed for neurologists, physiatrists and allied health professionals who diagnose, manage and treat neurological and neuromuscular motor disorders. Please review the list of prerequisite knowledge for the course.
For more information, click on the following links:
- Any significant financial relationships with the manufacturer(s) of any commercial products, goods or services
- Any unlabeled/unapproved uses of drugs or devices discussed in their presentations.
Such disclosures will be made in writing in the course presentation materials. Jefferson Conflict of Interest resolution process may result in changes to the program agenda.
Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University designates this live activity for a maximum of 22 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The American Academy of Physician Assistants accepts AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. (www.aapa.org).
|HOW TO REGISTER|
To register online, you must have a CPD @ JeffLearn account.
If paying by check, please fill out paper registration and mail to the address listed on the form.
|Profession||Entire Course Rate (3 days)||Single Day Rate|
|Other Healthcare Professional||$240||$165|
|Group Registration||Register as a team and save! Practicing physicians have the opportunity to save $50 when registering as a group of two or more. Each team member will receive the discount and all group members must be practicing physicians. Please contact the Office of CME at 215-955-6992 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.|
CAN'T ADD TO CART? Make sure you are logged into your CPD @ JeffLearn account.
- 22.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 22.00 Attendance