Thomas Jefferson University actively monitors the incidence of COVID-19 in our region and follows guidance from local health departments and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) regarding large gatherings, including CDC recommendations on preventing the spread of COVID-19. To ensure the safety and well-being of our staff, presenters, exhibitors, and participants, including conference personnel, Thomas Jefferson University has put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of the COVID-19 virus; however, the university, under no circumstances, is able to guarantee that you will not become infected with the virus while participating in our programs.
By attending our program, you acknowledge that:
- You are not experiencing or exhibiting any COVID-19 related symptoms as outlined by the federal and state Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) such as fever, dry cough, or shortness of breath;
- You will follow the safety protocols that have been implemented by Thomas Jefferson University and the conference venue
- You will practice social distancing and maintaining separation of six feet from individuals;
- You have not traveled internationally or to a highly impacted COVID-19 area within the United State during the last (14) days;
- You are not aware nor do you believe to have been recently exposed to a person or animal with a positive and confirmed case if COVID-19; and
- You acknowledge that you may be removed from an event or asked to leave the property by Thomas Jefferson University or conference venue personnel should you exhibit any behavior in direct contrast to Thomas Jefferson University and CDC guidelines and safety measures.
Please contact the Jefferson Office of Continuing Professional Development at 215-955-6992 if you have any questions.