Urology Symposium in Avalon 2019
|IMPORTANT BROWSER INFORMATION|
This site will not work on Internet Explorer 8. Please use one of these preferred browsers:
The overall educational goals of the Urology Symposium in Avalon conference is to provide an update and review of several subjects in urology. The audience will learn the newest developments in specific areas which can be applicable to practice at many levels.
Attendees may claim their CE certificates by doing the following:
- Click on “Register/Take Course” “Campus Key Login” or “Visitor Login” and if you need to create your account please click “Create an Account." If you have an account you may need to update your profile with your campus key (Jefferson Employees only) or Non-Jefferson Employees should enter “123456”.
- Enter the access code provided, to begin evaluating the symposium. Access code is case sensitive.
- Complete the course evaluation.
If you need assistance, please contact the Office of CPD at 215-955-6992 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
All faculty at continuing educating activities for nurses, physicians and allied health professionals are required to disclose to the audience:
- Any significant financial relationships with the manufacturer(s) of any commercial products, goods or services and
- Any unlabeled/unapproved uses of drugs or devices discussed in their presentations.
Such disclosures will be made in writing in the course presentation materials. Jefferson Conflict of Interest resolution process may result in changes to the agenda.
Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University designates this live activity for a maximum of 4.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 4.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 4.25 Attendance