Featured Guest Speakers
William D. Chey, MD
Professor, Internal Medicine
Director, Gastroenterology Physiology Laboratory
Director, Medical Services for the Michigan Bowel Control Program
University of Michigan
Arthur A. Kornbluth, MD
Clinical Professor, Medicine
Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
All faculty at continuing educating activities for nurses, physicians and allied health professionals are required to disclose to the audience:
- Any significant financial relationships with the manufacturer(s) of any commercial products, goods or services
- Any unlabeled/unapproved uses of drugs or devices discussed in their presentations.
Such disclosures will be made in writing in the course presentation materials. Jefferson Conflict of Interest resolution process may result in changes to the program agenda.
Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University designates this live activity for a maximum of 7.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This Live activity, 37th Annual Advances in Gastroenterology Conference, with a beginning date of 06/17/2017, has been reviewed and is acceptable for up to 7.25 Prescribed credit(s) by the American Academy of Family Physicians. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The American Academy of Physician Assistants accepts AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™ (www.aapa.org).
NURSES / NURSE PRACTITIONERS
Thomas Jefferson University Hospital is an approved provider of Continuing Nursing Education (CNE) by the Pennsylvania State Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
A maximum of 7.25 contact hours will be awarded to participants.
According to the criteria of the American Board of Certification for Gastroenterology Nurses (ABCGN), 7.25 hour(s) earned in this activity are considered GI Specific for the purpose of recertification by contact hours through the ABCGN.
ABCGN tracking number: GI2017-061
|HOW TO REGISTER|
- Early bird registration ends Monday, May 22, 2017 at midnight.
- Pre-registration ends Wednesday, June 14, 2017. Onsite registration will be accepted.
- No refunds will be granted after Friday, June 2, 2017. See full refund policy.
To register online, you must have a CPD @ JeffLearn account.
- Log in or create an account. - Note: This website will not work on Internet Explorer 8.
- Review the chart below and select the registration fee that best fits. Final price will be reflected when you check out. You must be logged in to see the "Add to Cart" function.
- Check out and pay with Visa or Mastercard. American Express is not accepted.
If paying by check, please fill out paper registration and mail to the address listed on the form.
Online registration is closed, please register onsite.
May 22, 2017 at midnight)
May 22, 2017 at midnight)
|Jefferson Digestive Disease Network Member*||$100||$100|
|Nurse / Allied Health Professional / Retired Physician||$95||$120|
|Non-Jefferson Resident or Fellow||$50||$75|
*Subject to verification.
CAN'T ADD TO CART? Make sure you are logged into your CPD @ JeffLearn account.