ABIM MOC Colon Cancer Session at The Role of Sex and Gender in Clinical Practice
IMPORTANT BROWSER INFORMATION
This site will not work on Internet Explorer 8. Please use:
The Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) and the American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM) have collaborated to simplify the integration of Maintenance of Certification (MOC) and accredited CME.
Jefferson is pleased to offer ABIM MOC points* for the following lecture from the The Role of Sex and Gender in Clinical Practice conference:
Friday, April 28, 2017 - 9:10am to 9:25am
“Sex Differences in Colon Cancer,” Marianne Ritchie, MD
How to earn ABIM MOC points for this activity*:
- Must have been present during the live lecture held Friday, April 28, 2017 at 9:10am. (Subject to verification).
- Give your permission to provide participation data about you to the ABIM via the ACCME's data portal.
- The agreement between ACCME and ABIM requires us to forward your participation data to ACCME. They in turn submit to the ABIM, after which you will see the activity listed in your ABIM account. Participating ABIM board certified physicians are eligible to participate in this ABIM MOC activity. Please allow approximately 4 weeks for information to be posted.
- Complete the brief demographics page and provide your ABIM contact information. Have your ABIM ID# ready. Look it up at https://www.abim.org/online/findcand.aspx
- Pass the four-question post test. Passing score is 75%.
Click "Take Course" to begin
For more information, click on the following links:
None of the course planners, reviewers or staff of this ABIM MOC points activity have any relationships to disclose.
“Successful completion of this CME activity, which includes participation in the evaluation component, enables the participant to earn up to 0.25 MOC credit points in the American Board of Internal Medicine's (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program. It is the CME activity provider's responsibility to submit participant completion information to ACCME for the purpose of granting ABIM MOC credit."
The following information will be made available in physicians’ MOC history reports located in the secure physician login area of ABIM’s website: https://www.abim.org/
- Activity title: The Role of Sex and Gender in Clinical Practice
- MOC point value: 0.25
- Activity completion date: April 28, 2017